- Making the Case: The Importance of Connected Care in a Value-based World
- The Three Ways to Perform CCM Guide
- Appomattox River Medical Boosts Revenue and Improves Patient Care with Innovative CCM Technology
- How Bowie Internal Medicine is reaping the benefits of using ChronicCareIQ’s CCM program
- Creating a Successful CCM Program – A review from an Internal Medicine Practice
- New App Keeps Doctor and Patients in Touch – CCM Success with Cardiology
- CCM for Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Chronic Care Management CCM from a Physician Practice Administrators Perspective
CCM Official Supplement to 2017 Reimbursement and Administrative Changes – In 2017, Medicare created additional reimbursements for CCM and reduced the administrative complexities of compliance. The official guide is available Right Here.
CMS.gov Official FAQs on 2017 CCM reimbursements. Frequently asked questions answered by CMS. Pay special attention to what they say about outsourcing your CCM program and consider the risk. Get it straight from CMS Right Here.
CCM Medicare Payment Reform Program – In January 2015, Medicare authorized new CPT Code 99490, the Chronic Care Management code. An average of $42.60 is paid monthly to doctors whose staff spend 20 minutes or more monitoring or coordinating care for Medicare patients with two or more chronic diseases. Learn more.
CCM for RHCs and FQHCs – Beginning January 1, 2016, Rural Health Clinics and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) are eligible to participate in Medicare’s payment reform program for chronic care management. CCM Information for FQHCs and RHCs provides more details.
CMS Chronic Conditions Warehouse – CMS has compiled a data warehouse that also includes a wealth of information on chronic conditions. If you have questions about whether a specific condition is eligible for the CCM payment reform program you can learn more here.
Chronic Diseases: The Leading Causes of Death and Disability in the United States – One in four Americans has multiple chronic conditions, those that last a year or more and require ongoing medical attention or that limit activities of daily living. That number rises to three in four Americans aged 65 and older. Learn more about chronic disease and multiple chronic conditions from the CDC.
HHS Initiative on Multiple Chronic Conditions – Access the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services’ resources on multiple chronic conditions.
Remote Patient Monitoring
Read peer-reviewed studies about the clinical benefits of remote patient monitoring.
Learn more about the requirements of CCM payment reform and how ChronicCareIQ can help you achieve success.
See For Yourself How Easy ChronicCareIQ Is To Use
Automate CCM and start earning more revenue today!