Succeed with CCM with ChronicCareIQ
Your practice can perform chronic care management (CCM) successfully and profitably without adding staff or a third party call center. Our award-winning technology solution remotely engages your eligible patients and obtains updates about their current health status. A color-coded dashboard displays their responses and alerts staff to those trending poorly or in need of outreach so you can prevent adverse events.
ChronicCareIQ also plugs into your EHR and phone system to ensure all those eligible activities and conversations are appropriately documented and included in CCM reimbursement metrics. The result: better care, better record keeping, and better reimbursements.
Why participate in chronic care management
- Add net new recurring monthly revenue
- Identify and halt disease progression sooner
- Prevent hospitalizations and re-admissions
- Improve quality and comply with specific MACRA quality measures
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Bring greater peace of mind to your at-risk populations
Why choose ChronicCareIQ
- No confusing or expensive technology required
- Easy to use for providers, clinical staff, and patients
- Streamline and automate Medicare compliance for chronic care management
- CallerIQ – eligible CCM phone time is automatically added to applicable patients
- Automated email enrollment and consent for maximum patient participation
- Integrate the ChronicCareIQ solution easily and effectively with your EHR to better identify eligible patients
- Save time with automated monthly billing reports that populate billable patients for you
- Reduce demands on staff by automating the non-clinical work associated with CCM
- Our dedicated success managers work with you to build a program and workflow suited to your needs
|How Much Can You Earn?|
|MA Hourly Wage|
|Net Reimbursement||1 month|
What are the CMS requirements for providing CCM services?
- Identify qualified Medicare patients with two or more chronic conditions
- Create a care plan, develop a Patient Consent Form, and have patients sign the form
- Provide 20 minutes or more of non-face-to-face chronic care per month per patient
- Services can be billed monthly, but only one providing physician may bill for a month
- Use a certified EHR
- Provide 24/7 access for beneficiaries to care plan
- Coordinate care, manage referrals and share data electronically with other providers
See For Yourself How Easy ChronicCareIQ Is To Use
Automate CCM and start earning more revenue today!