Medicare’s payment reform entitled Chronic Care Management, under CPT Code 99490, pays ~$42 per qualifying patient per month. When it can be performed at scale and without undue burden on the practice it generates significant net, new revenue and reimburses your PCMH for work it is already performing for free.
This white paper shares the deep market research that NCQA Certified Consultant Dr. Linda Pepper has done on how PCMHs can achieve CCM at scale. The good news is PCMHs can achieve success with CCM without excessive cost or risk. What you’ll learn:
- Why engaged patients are so important to success and to payment reform.
- How to engage your patients at rates greater than 85%.
- CCM was actually written for PCMHs.
- Why outsourcing presents you with so much risk.
- How much work you’re already doing that qualifies for CCM.
- Key things to look for from CCM products or vendors.
We hope you’ll like this white paper and take a look at ChronicCareIQ. We are CCM for PCMHs.