Perimeter North Internal Medicine
In this case study, Dr. James West explains how he was able to create a successful chronic care management program with many benefits including:
- Enhanced Levels of Patient Care
- Thousands of Dollars in New Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Reduced Administrative Burdens on Himself and Staff
Dr. James (Bert) West has been practicing internal medicine in Atlanta, GA for over 20 years with the primary focus of providing advanced, compassionate care to his patients.
Bowie Internal Medicine
Dr. James Wang speaks about how ChronicCareIQ revitalized their chronic care management program and exceeded expectations:
- Deliver better care and divert patients at risk of hospitalization
- Improve average and total program reimbursement without adding staff
- Enroll more patients and even re-enroll many that dropped out of their manual calling program
- Refocus significant time spent on documentation to caring for patients while obtaining better compliance with robust audit logs
“Today we have greater enrollment, better documentation, more reimbursement, and can now provide better care. It’s a win” says Dr. Wang.
Appomattox River Medical
In this case study, Dr. James Bush explains how ChronicCareIQ enabled them to automate their existing chronic care management program with impressive result:
- Provide better care for patients and better access to their practice
- Triple their reimbursement without adding staff
- Enroll 50 new patients monthly and double program size without adding staff
- Have more security with robust audit logs and strong documentation
“Without ChronicCareIQ, we would not have been able to do this easily, if at all,” says Dr. Bush.