ChronicCareIQ facilitates CCM revenue capture and improves care coordination.
The CCM payment model was originally designed to support Patient Centered Medical Homes (PCMHs) by enhancing sustainability and reimbursing them for previously uncompensated care management services. PCHMs using ChronicCareIQ can improve quality of care and provide care coordination while increasing patient engagement.
With ChronicCareIQ, a PCMH can:
- Add significant new monthly revenue of $10k or more per provider. Complete the CCM Revenue Calculator.
- Proactively engage complex patients with non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Automate care coordination – share alerts and secure links to care plan updates with other members of the care team, including other providers, family members or patient advocates.
- Streamline and automate CCM services without adding new personnel or technology resources.
- Monitor patients’ status on a central dashboard which displays color-coded alerts so you know how your patients are doing between visits.
- Avoid risk with monthly compliance reports.
Improve outcomes and patient satisfaction
“ChronicCareIQ keeps the administrative burden low while improving patients’ experience and outcomes.”
ChronicCareIQ was designed to be easy to use for physicians, staff and patients. Patients simply answer a few simple questions when prompted by their phones. Responses are aggregated, scored and collated on a color-coded dashboard that alerts the MA to patients that are trending poorly or have crossed clinical thresholds set by the physician. MAs can quickly determine which patients need attention, confirm and/or gather additional information and then present a distilled message with appropriate information to a nurse or provider as the practice dictates. Physicians using ChronicCareIQ report spending less time on the phone and a single MA can monitor as many as 300 patients when empowered with ChronicCareIQ.