ChronicCareIQ improves care management and coordination for high-utilization members.
An affordable and scalable patient monitoring solution
As payers are well aware, the overwhelming majority of all healthcare spending is for patients with one or more chronic diseases. ChronicCareIQ offers an affordable remote monitoring solution that is more efficient and affordable than other monitoring methods such as call centers and devices. Payers benefit by achieving:
- Reduced hospitalizations
- Fewer adverse patient events
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Lower costs and health-related expenses
The ChronicCareIQ advantage
- White label ChronicCareIQ to achieve strong differentiation and value.
- Equip your providers with an easy-to-use technology that helps them monitor patients’ status between visits.
- Reduce adverse events, ED visits and hospitalizations, while improving overall patient health with remote monitoring.
- Improve patient satisfaction – at-risk patients feel more secure knowing that they are being monitored by their physician.
- Streamline workflow with a dashboard with an easy-to-understand coding system that alerts staff if a patient is trending and needs attention.
The numbers tell the story
A study by Partners Healthcare (Harvard) demonstrates the positive health benefits of monitoring patients post-discharge. Over the control group, monitored patients had:
- 58% fewer mortalities over 120 days
- 51% fewer readmissions over 30 days
- 37% fewer readmissions over 60 days
- 23% fewer readmissions over 120 days