Easily and cost-effectively manage dual-eligible patients and add net new revenue with Medicare’s CCM payment reform.
Effective January 1, 2016, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) will be able to bill for chronic care management (CCM) services. ChronicCareIQ’s platform helps providers remotely monitor and manage the elderly dual-eligible patients they serve while offering an opportunity to significantly increase revenue. With ChronicCareIQ, FQHCs and RHCs can easily determine which patients are trending poorly and intervene prior to a trip to the ED or hospitalization.
ChronicCareIQ automates CCM, enabling physicians to:
- Automate compliance with the CCM reimbursement program without adding staff or resources.
- Increase new monthly revenue by $10k or more per provider. Complete the CCM Revenue Calculator.
- Proactively engage patients in their care and reduce hospitalizations and ED visits.
- Achieve fast ROI with a net new revenue stream.
- Avoid risk with monthly compliance reports.
- Integrate CCM with your EHR.
Receive new reimbursement for care management services
ChronicCareIQ automates chronic care management, providing FQHCs and RHCs with an easy-to-use technology platform that monitors patients with multiple chronic conditions and increases reimbursement through Medicare’s CCM payment reform program.
With ChronicCareIQ, medical assistants can use the technology’s central dashboard to monitor patients, alerting nurses or physicians when intervention is needed. Using technology most people already have, providers can extend care beyond the traditional face-to-face appointments.
For patients, ChronicCareIQ is available at no charge and has no confusing technology. Patients or their caregivers can download an app on their smartphone, tablet or home computer, then regularly answer a few simple questions.