Reduce the total cost of care and improve outcomes for fragile and at-risk patients.
Many ACOs have struggled to improve care quality and coordination while achieving a sustainable revenue model. One of the greatest challenges is the lack of reimbursement for providing chronic care management services.
ChronicCareIQ’s automated CCM solution allows ACOs to leverage the Medicare reimbursement program for patients with multiple chronic conditions. Providers are able to track patient health on a daily basis and intervene prior to an adverse event, preventing ED visits and hospitalizations and ensuring patients are seen in the most cost-effective location.
The HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based ChronicCareIQ solution also increases patient engagement and satisfaction while streamlining the process of remote monitoring. No additional staff or resources are required.
With ChronicCareIQ, ACO members can:
- Add significant new monthly revenue – $10k or more per provider.
- Proactively engage patients and reduce hospitalizations and visits to the ED.
- Monitor patients’ status on a central dashboard with a color-coded alert status so you know how your patients are doing between visits.
- Avoid risk with monthly compliance reports.
- Improve care coordination – share alerts with other members of the care team, including other providers, family members or patient advocates.