Automating chronic care management enables more effective patient management and increases CCM revenue significantly.
When Medicare authorized a new CPT code for chronic care management in January 2015, it offered healthcare providers an opportunity to capture reimbursement for CCM services that many were already providing. However, many providers questioned whether participation was too labor-intensive. ChronicCareIQ and DischargeIQ were created to streamline the process without impacting workflows, and offer a comprehensive solution to achieving better outcomes for high-risk patients.
ChronicCareIQ and DischargeIQ help you:
- Improve patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Track patient condition post-discharge and between visits.
- Prevent unnecessary hospitalizations.
- Reduce demands on staff by automating CCM.
- Monitor patient status on a central dashboard with color-coded alerts.
Streamline patient monitoring and care management
- Easy to use with turnkey installation, fast staff training and intuitive interface.
- Patients download an app and regularly answer a few simple questions using their smartphone, tablet or PC, or call in to submit answers.
- Medical assistants or nurses are alerted when trends turn negative or patients surpass pre-set clinical thresholds.
- Records patient interactions and tracks time for CCM reimbursement.
- Automates compliance and creates an audit trail.
Build a stronger patient/physician bond
“This technology can play a key role in helping providers coordinate care, resulting in higher quality, increased patient satisfaction and greater efficiency.”
Whether you’re a cardiologist seeking to improve how you monitor high-risk patients, an ACO striving to improve quality while lowering costs, or an independent primary care physician looking to capture new CCM revenue without adding overhead, we can help.