Sales Development Representative
It’s bigger than just closing sales deals. We are helping to solve one of the biggest problems in the U.S.
ChronicCareIQ is a fast-growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company. We are fundamentally improving how patients are cared for nationwide. Our software is used by some of the largest healthcare systems in America to know in real-time when their most fragile patients are starting to deteriorate and proactively intervene to keep them from getting worse.
Big change is happening in healthcare. Our patent-pending technology is at the forefront. We are solving a big problem. We can offer you a big career.
ChronicCareIQ is currently hiring a driven, Sales Development Representative to support our rapidly growing sales team. We seek candidates that wish to start and/or expand their sales career with ChronicCareIQ. Must be strongly motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills, technical abilities, and phone skills.
- Cold-call & cold-email on businesses and organizations
- Research companies, identify key decision makers, and develop leads
- Qualify leads for account executives
- Communicate with prospects by phone and email
- Update prospect interaction in CRM
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1-2 years cold calling experience
- Energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Proficient with email, voicemail, and Google product suite
Benefits & Culture:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee-centric work culture
- Work remotely when needed
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing healthcare IT company that is making a huge difference in the US
This is an entry-level position based in Roswell, GA. We offer competitive salaries, good benefits, and an energetic growth environment where you can be a highly-valued member of a core team. As an early hire, the position offers competitive salary, healthcare plan and the chance for career movement with a dynamic, unique, and growing company. Our team has a vision that this role, for the right person may grow in to a managerial and leadership position within the company.
Ready to join the ChronicCareIQ team?
Make a lasting impact on population health through innovative technology.