Part-Time Sr. Accountant
Accounting, invoicing and executive assistance.
ChronicCareIQ is a rapidly growing medical software company based in Roswell, GA. Our product converts patients’ smart phones into monitoring devices so doctors and health systems can keep better tabs on chronic and fragile patients between office visits and post-discharge from the hospital. You’ll be part of a high-energy rapidly growing team making a real difference for very real people.
We are looking for a part-time Senior Accountant to join our team to help manage our client and team accounting. This individual will also be helping out with calendar management and general administrative tasks. For the right person, this role may become full-time as the company continues to expand. Ideal for person seeking flexible hours Monday-Friday (10-29 hours per week). Most work days will be in-the-office with some flexibility to work from home.
As an early hire, the position offers a competitive hourly wage, flexible hours (just get the work done, done well and on-time) and the chance for career movement with a dynamic, unique, and growing company. We are a cohesive team and are really looking for a detail-oriented, can-do team player to come on board and help with many-things revolving around numbers and admin tasks.
The Sr. Accountant will be responsible for owning bookkeeping, assisting with month-end reporting, invoice send/payment, e-payment processing, expense reporting and entry, budget checks, managing ARR, MRR, and vendor payments.
- 3-5+ years of accounting experience on the vendor side
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Flexible hours – suggested schedule: 10-29 hours per week, varying depending on volume of work
- Preference for candidates with experience with:
- Google Suite of products
- Microsoft Word
- Power Point
- Creating Client-Facing Documentation
- Solid grammatical and writing skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Great communicator
- Willing and able to step in and help, wherever it is needed
Culture and Character:
- Keen interest in working in a fast-paced, dynamic healthcare technology startup company
- Willing to take on more responsibilities as the company continues to grow
This role will report directly to the Director of Operations.
Ready to join the ChronicCareIQ team?
Make a lasting impact on population health through innovative technology.