A knack for creativity in communicating value and driving results.
ChronicCareIQ is a fast-growing healthcare software start-up based in Roswell, GA. Our team is working to solve big healthcare problems. More patients in the U.S. are diagnosed with chronic conditions today than ever before. Physicians are charged with keeping up with pay reforms and compliance regulation changes and outcomes-based reimbursement rules, which makes caring for their chronically ill patients difficult.
We are looking for a part-time Marketing Intern looking to get in on the ground-level with a young, fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have a keen sense for messaging, branding and driving results. The role will work directly with the client services and sales team to build marketing campaigns, manage web site content and SEO, and own his/her own projects.
The role is flexible, though the team prefers to have the Marketing Intern work from our office in Roswell, GA.
The Client Success & Training Manager will be responsible for owning the success of our clients from implementation to training to go-live and beyond. The role will be in charge of creating innovative training materials and client-facing application reference documentation. This leader will also work in a product analyst-like role where he/she will also be responsible for being the “voice of the customer.”
- Develop and scope out project list for duration of internship
- Work directly with Client Success team and Sales team members to create viable marketing campaigns and tools
- Assist with CRM management and administration, as needed
- Assist to maintain and update company web site with blog posts and new content on a weekly basis
- Assist Client Success team in coordinating training webinars and documentation
- Taking on the customer brand voice to craft messaging for social marketing campaigns
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Creative, analytical, and business-minded
- Passion for marketing and emerging marketing technology in the healthcare IT space
- Social media, marketing, or advertising space experience
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong work ethic and the ability to wear many hats (these are important in a small company)
Compensation & Hours:
- TBD – hourly pay will be offered
- Flexible hours – minimum 4-6 hours per week
We have flexible hours for interns and can work around school schedules. Our main priority is to find someone with a passion for healthcare technology and marketing. Only full-time students should apply for this role.
Ready to join the ChronicCareIQ team?
Make a lasting impact on population health through innovative technology.