Client Success & Training Manager
We cannot succeed without our customers being successful.
ChronicCareIQ is a fast-growing healthcare software start-up based in Roswell, GA. Our team is working to solve big healthcare problems. More patients in the U.S. are diagnosed with chronic conditions today than ever before. Physicians are charged with keeping up with pay reforms and compliance regulation changes and outcomes-based reimbursement rules, which makes caring for their chronically ill patients difficult. They need your help and so do we.
We are looking for a full-time Client Success & Training Manger with a passion for customer experience, product management and training in the healthcare software space.
As an early hire, the position offers competitive salary, healthcare plan and the chance for career movement with a dynamic, unique, and growing company. Our team has a vision that this role, for the right person will grow in to a managerial and leadership position within the company. The person in this role will have high visibility and therefore will need to be an effective team communicator.
The Client Success & Training Manager will be responsible for owning the success of our clients from implementation to training to go-live and beyond. The role will be in charge of creating innovative training materials and client-facing application reference documentation. This leader will also work in a product analyst-like role where he/she will also be responsible for being the “voice of the customer.”
- 5-7+ years healthcare experience
- Preference for candidates with experience in ambulatory care settings
- Practice Administrator, Office Manager, or Industrial Engineering / Consultant experience is extremely desirable
- Cardiology or Internal Medicine experience is a huge plus
- Understands and can effectively communicate workflow and process improvement methods with physician office environments
- Tech-savvy with the desire to build on already-existing technical skills
Culture and Character:
- Keen interest in working in a fast-paced, dynamic healthcare technology startup company
- Desire to build, lead and develop a team of Client Success Specialists
- Ability to teach adult learners and build effective, engaging training programs
- Willing to take on more responsibilities as the company continues to grow
- Ability to dive-in and develop repeatable processes alongside other team members
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Stellar attention to detail
- Solid project management skills – the ability to prioritize projects without the guidance of others
- Capable of working in a team environment where not all answers to a problem are clear cut
- Ability to effectively empathize with clients and communicate their needs/wants back to the development team
- Proven ability to manage and grow others
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Healthcare software administration and implementation experience (vendor or customer side)
- 3-5 years providing remote-based training and project management services
- Intermediate excel experience – ability to produce charts and analyze basic client system data
This role will report directly to the Director of Operations and will eventually be over a team of client success coordinators, trainers and project managers.
Ready to join the ChronicCareIQ team?
Make a lasting impact on population health through innovative technology.