.Net Full Stack Developer
ChronicCareIQ is a fast-growing healthcare software start-up in Roswell, GA. We are looking for a full-time .Net developer with a passion for building high quality software. If you enjoy learning and problem solving in a fast-paced environment, then you will fit right in at ChronicCareIQ.
As an early hire, the position offers competitive salary, healthcare plan and the chance for career movement with a dynamic, unique, and growing company. We are looking for high-end talent for an innovative healthcare software product which is solving one of the biggest issues in U.S. healthcare today.
Required Competencies, Knowledge & Skills:
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of C# and the .NET platform
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of Entity Framework and SQL, especially MySQL
- Willing to use Google / StackOverflow to independently solve problems
- 1-5 Years of relevant job experience (College degree is desired, but not required)
- Software testing, especially using Unit Testing with NUnit
- Working knowledge of PhoneGap / Cordova or any native app development
- Experience with Saas and cloud computing, especially OpenStack
- Experience with scripting languages like bash, NodeJS, Nant, Powershell
- Experience with Linux and/or Mono
Ready to join the ChronicCareIQ team?
Make a lasting impact on population health through innovative technology.