Chronic diseases are medical conditions that can’t be cured so they have to be controlled. If not, they create deadly complications in a vicious downward cycle.
Improve Quality Of Care with Chronic Care Management Software
“Smart phones create a new paradigm for effectively managing chronic disease. It has certainly helped me.” –
Matt Ethington, CEO ChronicCareIQ
For patients, controlling chronic diseases is difficult without the assistance of a trained medical professional. Our co-founder, Matt Ethington, was diagnosed with type I diabetes at the age of 30 and learned first-hand how challenging it is for a patient and doctor to stay synchronized around care.
Drawing upon that perspective, Matt, co-founder Eric Eschenbach and the ChronicCareIQ team created technology that empowers patients to keep their doctors informed about their current status. ChronicCareIQ’s award-winning technology dynamically keeps doctors updated on a patient’s conditions.
Reduce Costs Through Proactive Care Management
A color-coded dashboard alerts the doctor’s team when a patient is trending poorly or has crossed a clinical threshold. This enables appropriate staff to get involved earlier, halt disease progression sooner, or identify and prevent adverse events without hiring third parties or an army of staff.
With ChronicCareIQ, doctors, patients and their family members maintain stronger and more rewarding relationships. It boosts morale in busy clinics and makes managing these complex patients much easier and less time consuming.
Earn New Revenue for More CPT Codes
Because Medicare now reimburses doctors for 15 different CPT codes related to monitoring and managing patients outside the office, there is a near immediate ROI and strong revenue boost backed with robust reporting and audit documentation.
Benefits of our Remote Patient Monitoring Software
- Increase new monthly revenue by $10k or more per provider – see the CCM Revenue Calculator
- Proactively engage patients and reduce hospitalizations and readmissions
- Monitor patients’ status between visits on a central dashboard which displays color-coded alerts
- Integrate easily and effectively with your EHR
- Avoid risk with monthly compliance reports
- Reduce demands on staff by automating CCM
- Improve care coordination – share alerts with other members of the care team, including other providers, family members, or patient advocates
- All for a flat monthly fee
The Cost of Chronic Diseases
According to the CDC
, 90% of the nation’s $3.5 trillion in annual healthcare expenditures are for people chronic and mental health conditions. Chronic care software enables doctors to provide ongoing care and a better quality of life for many patients.
- 60% of adults in the US have a chronic disease
- 40% of adults have two or more chronic diseases
- 70% of deaths are attributable to chronic diseases
See For Yourself How Easy ChronicCareIQ Is To Use
Automate CCM and start earning more revenue today!