ChronicCareIQ and DischargeIQ improve quality of care, reduce costs and deliver net new revenue to providers.
“Smart phones create a new paradigm for effectively managing chronic disease. It has certainly helped me.”
– Matt Ethington, CEO ChronicCareIQ
ChronicCareIQ and DischargeIQ offer unique advantages to providers because we approach the solution from a unique viewpoint.
Our founder, Matt Ethington, was diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1, giving him a patient’s view of the chronic care management process. He also started and built an award-winning EHR company that managed 45 million electrical medical records for doctors on two continents, so he understands the advantages – and limitations – of the technology.
Drawing upon those two perspectives, Matt and the ChronicCareIQ team created a CCM platform for easy-to-use technology solutions that manage patients with complex chronic conditions. ChronicCareIQ streamlines the process of providing CCM services, while DischargeIQ helps prevent hospital readmissions.
Benefits of our remote patient monitoring solutions:
- Increase new monthly revenue by $10k or more per provider – see the CCM Revenue Calculator.
- Proactively engage patients and reduce hospitalizations and readmissions.
- Monitor patients’ status between visits on a central dashboard which displays color-coded alerts.
- Integrates easily and effectively with your EHR.
- Avoid risk with monthly compliance reports.
- Reduce demands on staff by automating CCM.
- Improve care coordination – share alerts with other members of the care team, including other providers, family members, or patient advocates.
- All for a flat monthly fee.
The cost of managing chronic care
- 84% of all healthcare spending is on patients with one or more chronic diseases.
- 68% of Medicare patients have two or more chronic diseases.
- 50% of American adults have a chronic disease.
Want more information?
Learn more about the CCM incentive program.